Sunday, July 3, 2011

Join Me For A TeleSeminar

Fellow special needs and NACD Mom Helen Middlebrooke has asked me to be a guest on her Real Experts series on Thursday, July 7th at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, 7:00 p.m. Central Time, 6:00 p.m. Mountain Time, 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time and for my friends in Alaska, 4:00 p.m. your time that talks with mothers and others who know Down syndrome and special needs because they are living it.

Come join me for a lively discussion on raising multiple children with special learning needs. I will be happy to share my experiences on Down syndrome, apraxia, dysphagia, bi-lateral conductive hearing loss, respiratory/immune system issues, brain injury, hip dysplasia, Perthes, ADHD, Dyslexia, and learning disabilities along with homeschooling, public/private schooling, NACD, building community around special needs, fostering independence, and path planning for your special needs child's future. I am happy to share the experiences, resources and any knowledge I have gained on the journey with my children. I hope that by sharing our journey other families find resources or ideas to work with and help their children.

Please go to this link to find out more about the Internet teleseminar and submit your questions:

2 comments:

  1. Gess and I will be at camp! So sorry I will miss it. Have a great time sharing, I know that many will be blessed by it!

    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lori & Gess, Have fun camping!

    ReplyDelete