Sunday, January 10, 2010

My First Internet Radio Interview

I was asked by Janet Hinz to be a guest on her talk radio show "Critical Thinking in the Real World" on the Toginet network.

I had never done a radio internet show but I decided to give it a try. It was really interesting and I got to talk about my favorite things, my children, Possibility Playground and my blog. If you have a moment, listen to the Podcast and let me know what you think.

Go to http://www.toginet.com/shows/criticalthinkingintherealworld and click on the podcast on the right hand side titled “Parenting Children with Special Need and Securing Their Financial Futures”. The first guest is a Metlife Representative and then me. Hope you enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you again for being a guest on my radio show, Critical Thinking in the Real World. You are a true advocate and teacher. Be sure to take a moment to really take in this compliment. You enrich many lives with your passion for educating.

    Janet Hinz
    http://www.janethinz.com

    ReplyDelete